Monday, September 16, 2013

A day in the life...

...of me.
I try to write when I can. Sometimes this can be at night, in the morning or in the middle of the day. Yep. At any time of day except in the middle of the night cause I like my sleep.
I love to read as well. This happens basically when I'm not writing, sleeping or doing my "real job".
For me, I might get to write for 10 minutes, an hour or if I'm lucky a few hours. Most of the time however it is like an hour or thirty minutes here and there.
If you have ever had a child you would know why. My husband works a lot and isn't often home so it is me and the three year old chillen out.

Last night I finished a chapter. I'm pretty proud of that chapter but it leads into something crazy. I have yet to write this "crazy". I am doing this today. Or SUPPOSED to be doing this today. But my child has my iphone and keeps playing this spongebob game that I want to throw out the window because #1 he is just too young to understand how to play the game and #2 he keeps making me play it.
I don't like playing games. I never have. And he is driving me insane.

Okay so I have a new neighbor and he is fixing up the house. All morning (as well as last night) I keeps hearing sawing and hammering and such. Well, I don't really mind but again, my three year old keeps saying "what's that sound? Is it a ghosty ghost?"  OMG!

Also, I have another neighbor who likes to do drag racing or something like that. Every evening he is out there working on this racing car. IT IS THE LOUDEST CAR I'VE EVER HEARD! Again, I don't really mind. But really don't be working on it at 9pm. I've gotta write sometime and I've gotta put my son down to sleep (and I do this at 8pm).

So yeah.
Maybe you'll also want to know that I almost hit a cow the other day. It was fan-freaking-tastic!
NOT!
But, now my break is over, back to writing or reading or playing that stupid spongebob game that I freakin hate!

J.L. Sprague

No comments:

Post a Comment