Saturday, August 31, 2013

Reading List


It's 10pm. My son is asleep and my husband is at work. So, what am I doing? I've been reading.
Now it's time for me to to get into the writing mode. I was going to go to sleep but my brain seems to have awaken now that it's getting late.
So, what am I reading?
Why, Kristen Ashley of course! I'm currently on Lacybourne Manor. It's pretty good but I've still got a bit to go. I think however, I prefer her Rock Chick series, Mountain Man series, Colorado series and so on. I'm still not big on paranormal. She does however have a fan-freakin-tastic writing style that I just can't give up.

I'm trying to figure out what I want to read next. I do NOT want to read a book that is short. Oh! On this thought, this is another point for KA; her book tend to be longer. I LOVE this fact!

OK! So, anybody know a good editor? One that isn't waaaaayyyyy expensive? I've been doing my best but... well, I want my book to be well put together and I want success. This means I will have to do all that I can in order for it to be as good as it can be.
ALSO, how can I market this thing?
Ideas??? Anyone??

Click, click, click

mic check.

I'll do my best to write something a little more fantastic next time. Right now I'm dead on my feet and I have lots to write..

J.L. Sprague

No comments:

Post a Comment