Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It's a rainy day

A rainy day...

It's a day...that is rainy. 
My son doesn't understand that we can't play outside on this rainy day...
I don't understand why I can't get any work done. I have no point to this particular blog, besides the fact that I want to write. Write out crazy thoughts that have no meaning. I feel like being silly and lazy and productive all at once and it is not very conducive to getting ANYTHING done. 
I have looked at some choices for my book cover. I saw something I liked but NOT quite perfect yet. I want it to be perfect. Although I really shouldn't be tooooooo crazy about it. I tend to be a perfectionist. 

In my book I have gone over one chapter about a million times just to make sure I what I said and how I said it and what I did not say. I know I'm crazy. 

Can I be a mechanic when I grow up? I know random thought. But seriously, we should all be mechanics...we all have cars...and they all mess up...and none of us ever have the money to fix these dang cars...

okay enough about that. 
Can I take a nap on this rainy day? OH wait! I can't I have to leave for work...my real work.......soon. 
What do I do? 
Well, that is for me to know and for you to...

J.L. Sprague

No comments:

Post a Comment