Monday, July 29, 2013

FINALLY!

So, since I'm such an awesome person I'll finally give you the name of my book.

Surviving

Yep that's it.
Also, there is plans for a sequel to Surviving. Do you want to know what it will be called?? Well, sorry you'll have to wait for that one. I DO know the name but I have to keep some secrets. This is the first time I've told anyone the name (other than my family and those helping with the book).

I always think of this:

Silence surrounds the floorboards. A thin line of evening sun shines, peeking through the heavy drapes of the old abandoned cabin. Nothing but her and the dust shining off the tiny strip of sunlight. Heavy breathing cut through the silence, echoing off the walls. I couldn't decide if the noise was me or simply my imagination. I groaned at the thought, that I was truly alone. I was truly alone. No one knew where I was. I didn't know where I was. My eyes tried to bounce off each of the four bare walls, searching for some sign of life. This was something I hadn't expected. It was never in my plans to get kidnapped. 

Slowly rolling to my right side, I couldn't help but groan in my anguish. My entire body was on fire. My wrists were bound behind my back. I was pretty sure some of my ribs were broken, but I forced myself to stay on my right side. I needed to take in every bit of the space I was surrounded by. ...

Okay that's all I'm giving you for now. I know it's not a lot but whatever.

My son is now sitting in my chair watching Rudolf the red nosed reindeer. Yes. At the end of July. Go figure.

See you soon.

J.L. Sprague

No comments:

Post a Comment