Sunday, July 7, 2013

Guess what, guess what?!?!

I am so happy! Want to know why? Well I'm gonna tell you....!!!!! I'm just so ExCiTEd! #LosingHope will officially be released at midnight tonight! I have been looking forward to this book since I knew Colleen was writing it!
Yes! Colleen Hoover. Author of Slammed, Point of Retreat, This Girl, Hopeless and now Losing Hope...(and later Maybe Someday). If you haven't read any of these, you better hook yourself up and get to reading.
I am trying my darndest to read the rest of my current book, This Man Confessed (book 3 in This Man trilogy). And this too is a darned good book. I will have to admit, right now that so far I liked the second book better than this one, BUT I'm not finished with the book and finishing it could make all the difference!

Ok, that all I really have to write about today. I really have so much to do. I'm writing and reading and trying to do research and I'm getting nothing accomplished by sitting here writing about nothing but how excited I am.
Sooooooooo.....
No three year old junk today, he is just watching Spongebob and acting oddly normal...for once.

See you soon,

J.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment