Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July! It is quite rainy in my area so most of the fireworks have been cancelled. So, I'm having a wonderful day inside. I did go buy a new desk chair. It is fabulous! My son, however, has decided it is his new toy. This does not make me happy. I've also discovered that my hardwood floor is not level. It is very frustrating. I have a very old home, so there's not much I can do about it.

In other news...I've finally decided on the name of my book. I kept deliberating back and forth between two different names. I think the one I chose suits the book well. I've done a lot of research lately and I am ready for anything when it comes to this book of mine. I love it. I just hope others will at least like it. I've sent it to my cousin - my most honest cousin - to read. I'm nervous. If she likes it then I'm not sure I have much to worry about.
My book is not finished yet, which is sorta frustrating. I have all these things in my head that wants out and it is a slow process for me. I do most of my writing in a journal. This way I can write down what I need to quickly and I can rearrange what I need to when I type it out. This is a good and bad thing. I'm not about to rehash that for you though.

So, I will sign off with this little tidbit from my son... He says "My dinosaurs are supposed to go potty outside."

J.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment