Monday, July 1, 2013

slow day...

One of these days I'll get this dang book done. I am such a slow writer, but I guess time will tell how good/bad it will bed. I'm really really looking forward to it though.

Today so far, I've mostly been editing, with only just a little writing. Tonight will be lots of writing. I do all my best work at night. ;)
I have been all over kingdom come this morning. Lots and lots of errands. I hate errands. But I'll tell you right now, it's a fact of life.
Because you really want to know, my son is currently smashing his crayons with his scoobydoo booblehead. It's awesome. It doesn't, however, lend itself toward good writing conditions.

For now, that is all.
Have a great day and come back when I start writing something a little more interesting.

J.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment