Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Title? What title?

HEY! Would you like to know the name of my book? Of course you would! I haven't set a release date yet but it will be out before christmas. (I HOPE) I've been doing a lot of research the last couple of weeks.
I've also been doing a lot on designing my cover. I'm really loving it. I got the rights for the picture I'm using. (WAHOOOOOO!) And I'll tell you who the photographer is.... His name is Neal Fowler.
That should be all I tell you right now.
Should I let you know my current books?
ok.

I just got through reading the Too Far series. YES! Three books! Fallen Too Far, Never Too Far and Forever Too Far, by Abbi Glines.
Those were some good books. I thoroughly enjoyed them. I have read several others but I'm not gonna tell you what they are.
What I will tell you is my current books. I read Forever Black. LOVED IT! (By Sandi Lynn) I'm really looking forward to Forever You in the male POV. The last Is Forever US which comes out in November (I think). I'm looking forward to that one even more.
I also just got finished reading The Last Boyfriend by J.S. Cooper and I'm in the middle of The Last Husband. Yes. I read a lot.
I'm looking forward to reading Beautiful Bastard as well. I haven't bought it yet but I hear it is a good book so ....yeah.
I've also been thinking about reading Real by Katy Evans. I honestly can't believe I haven't read Beautiful Bastard and Real before now. I read so much much it is hard to keep up. BUT, I LoVE to read! I LOVE to write. I just hope I can tell the story in my mind in a way that is captivating. :)

OK!
So my son is getting on my ever loving nerves. We just had his 3rd birthday this past weekend and it was fabulous! My husband and I bought him a trampoline and he made us get out of the bed at 6:30 AM the other morning to go jump. NOT COOL! Especially when I just needed sleep.
Alrighty then, see you all soon!

J.L. Sprague

No comments:

Post a Comment