Monday, July 8, 2013

Yo Yo Yo! #LosingHope

Yep, it's that time of the day. The time of the day where I wow you with my utterly plain linguistics. yup.
OKAY!
So, I stopped reading This Man Confessed last night because I couldn't wait to read Losing Hope. And I just finished. All I can say is ... wow! Some people could critique it I guess but for me, it is exactly what I wanted. From beginning to end. I will not spoil it for you, so don't worry.
I apparently love Holder. I have learned so much about him and I have learned so much about Les and I feel like I have learned about myself, but yet, I haven't. Weird huh?
I feel so emotional and happy and sad and just...everything.

I learned a lot while I was reading this book. Something I have been talking to myself about the entire time I've been writing my book. I learned that I don't have to be perfect and my book can be exactly how I want it. I don't have to conform to other people's set of rules. I don't have to have my chapters to be so many words or any of that.
I am SO glad I finally learned that today. I don't have to conform. I can be me. I'm pretty fricken happy about that. I can write in my form, I can abbreviate how I want and I can pour my soul into my works. If everything doesn't go right, I can try again. All I have to do is delete and retype.
I want to publish my book before the end of the year. I am so close to having it finished.
I do need to design the cover though. How am I supposed to do that? Someone needs to help me.

Anybody want to help design a cover?

Tonight my child says there is a "big boy ghost" in our house and he is wearing sunglasses. He promptly made me turn the living room lights on. Yep, that's my boy. He also said the ghost is not a monster, it is a ghost.
Oh well, have a good night y'all.

J.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment